Nordic Automation Systems (NAS) is pleased to attend this year’s European Utility Week 2017 to showcase their end-to-end Smart City & remote metering solutions.
“This is a great opportunity to demonstrate our devices in action. We are thrilled to present our smart metering product range including ultrasonic metering devices,” says Eva Aasmäe, the product manager of Nordic Automation Systems.
NAS introduces their full vertical LoRaWAN infrastructure, including end nodes, gateway, and also demonstrates their own developed IoTHub cloud platform with live demos.
“Many European countries are proceeding with large-scale smart electricity and gas metering rollouts by 2020 or earlier. We see there a huge potential for our smart heat and gas metering modules, which will also be displayed in Amsterdam on 3-5th of October,“ she adds.
Some of the products displayed at the Utility Week:
- LoRaWAN Absolute Encoder Communication Module is a true remote reading device, providing access to accurate and detailed energy consumption data from Elster/Honeywell gas meters.
- LoRaWAN Kamstrup Multical heat meter module enables the acquisition of real-time consumption data from Kamstrup Multical series meters.
- LoRaWAN Modularis Module for whole Wehrle (German water meter manufacturer) Modularis family provides real-time data usage.
- Metromatic WS is a versatile ultrasonic meter for measuring both hot and cold water.
- LoRaWAN IP68 pulse + analog reader – compatible with a variety of devices with a pulse or standard analog interfaces.
We are located in booth 1H79 (next to Smart Water/Smart Gas area) as well in booth IH19 (Initiate! Hub).
We would be glad to meet you personally during the Utility Week. If you’d like to pre-book a meeting with us, please email at email@example.com.
You can register your free visitor pass here: http://bit.ly/2xzUEne
About Nordic Automation Systems
Nordic Automation Systems (NAS) is an industrial automation company, specialising in end-to-end Smart City & remote metering solutions. Our smart gas, water and heat metering solutions include full vertical LoRaWAN infrastructure: end-nodes, gateways, IoT Hub cloud platform and API. With in-house R&D and production we provide complete range of sensors and meters for Utiltites – from retrofit universal to white label branded mechanical and ultrasonic meters. More info www.nasys.no
About European Utility Week
European Utility Week is the premier business, innovation and information platform connecting the smart utility community, allowing you to meet with experts from utilities, network operators, vendors, consultants, startups and system integrators covering the entire smart system value chain. More info about the Utility Week 2017 http://www.european-utility-week.com/.